I can recall being in high school in Ottawa’s west end in maybe grade 11 when a buddy got a girl friend that lived in the Glebe. Well us suburban kids thought we had made the big leagues when we got invited to a party down town in the Glebe. The party went on all night and in the morning those who were left standing made the trek to Bagel Bagel in the Market. On the way I clearly recall passing the Party Palace Delicatessen on Elgin Street. It was famous in it’s own right. They had the best rye bread and all that good stuff before it was cool.
Sadly, the party palace is no longer a thing, but the sign is still there only now its McDonalds if you can believe it. So here’s to the Party Palace living on with this party palace sign t shirt.
What’s special about this Party Palace sign t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people that enjoy vintage Ottawa
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of an iconic Ottawa sign
- Party palace Elgin St. sign figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like old Ottawa history will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Party Palace sign t shirt:
- Byward market map t shirt
- Mello’s Diner sign t shirt
- Civic pharmacy sign t shirt
- Cafe Le Hibou t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.