Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of backlash against the plant based lifestyle. Even Neil Degrasse Tyson has piled on and you would think he would be a little more generous. The whole thing is pretty funny really. It reminds me of the campaigns that oil and gas and tobacco would launch when they feel threatened. You know pay off some journalist to write shaky articles based on nothing, that kind of thing. It made me think that vegans should get the Nobel Peace Prize because vegans are a uniting force that allow 99% of the population to come together, irrespective of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, economic status or political leanings to hate as one. That’s a little long so I came up with this Vegans Uniting 99% of the Population Against a Common Enemy T Shirt instead.
The nice thing about this shirt is that both vegans and those who hate vegans can wear it.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this Vegans Uniting 99% of the Population Against a Common Enemy T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for everybody
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has not fast not fashion on it
- An environmental slogan figure prominently on this t shirt
- People who live plant based will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Vegans Uniting 99% of the Population Against a Common Enemy T Shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.