Sailing can seem like a pretty complex activity but the basics are manageable if you know where to look. Many people have the dream of sailing the seven seas in their own yacht in retirement. Before you sail big boats its always good to try out a small boat and maybe take a lesson. This shirt is a lesson right on your clothes. It covers the points of sail, the bowline knot, figure 8 knot, reef knot and sheet bend knot, parts of a sailboat, port and starboard, a cleat, block and anchor and navigation marks. With this shirt and some practice you’ll be ready to head out to sea. Put this how to sail 101 t shirt on when you hit the water and you’ll have a handy reminder of what’s what and where’s where.
What’s special about this how to sail 101 t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for sailors and sailers
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has the points of sail on it
- Four different knots figure prominently on this t shirt
- People who are learning how to sail will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this how to sail 101 t shirt:
- Absolutely no clew t shirt
- BEen there dumped that t shirt
- Winch vs wench t shirt
- How to tie a bowline t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.