There are lots of odd sailing terms and sailors take pride in knowing them all. One such thing is a winch which is used to provide mechanical advantage when pulling in sheets and lines… We’ll get to that later. As we all know a wench is an old english term used to describe a young women. They are remarkably close and get confused as often as heeled and keeled. This winch vs wench t shirt shows the difference with a this is a winch and that is a wench graphic. So if you’re a know it all sailor or have on in your inner circle, then this shirt is for you. A great gift for any sailor!
What’s special about this winch vs wench t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for sailors and sailers
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt teaches the difference between a winch and a wench
- A winch and a wench figure prominently on this t shirt
- People who are sailing enthusiasts will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this winch vs wench t shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.