Sailing is sort of a fringe sport that attracts a whole different breed of person, believe me I know, I’m one of them. It’s a well known fact that privateers and pirates wore shirts with fancy collars. In fact they loved fancy clothes and all things pointy too. This PYC scroll and skull t shirt is a simple yet elegant pirate yacht club design. The only thing they liked more than frilly shirts is to plunder and kill. The skull of course was a prominent pirate symbol in particular the skull and cross bones. Anyway I digress. The letters PYC, a fancy scroll and a skull adorn a grey shirt.
What’s special about this pirate yacht club PYC Scroll and Skull T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for sailors and pirates
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a skull graphic on it
- A skull figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like pirate themed graphics will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this pirate yacht club PYC Scroll and Skull T Shirt:
- pirate yacht club burgee t shirt
- pirate yacht club crest t shirt
- pirate yacht club shield and sabre t shirt
- PYC sail fast party hard t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B) Half Chest
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.