The pirate sailing club brand is for everyone that is a privateer deep down inside. You like to bend the rules and march to your own beat. Imagine yourself on the deck of a sailing ship, the wind in your hair and the smell of salt air and booty. You’re waving your sabre in the air and calling for blood as you advance on your cowering prey. As a member of the pirate sailing club this is the kind of thing that might just happen, so don your pirate sailing club shield and sabre t shirt and get out there!
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this pirate sailing club shield and sabre t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for sailors and privateers
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a shield and sabre graphic on it
- A fierce pirate figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like pirate themed graphics will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this pirate sailing club shield and sabre t shirt:
- Pirate sailing club crest t shirt
- PYC sail fast party hard t shirt
- Lort (Danish shit) t shirt
- No Fcks Gvn t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B) Half Chest
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.