Sailing is sort of a fringe sport that attracts a whole different breed of person, believe me I know, I’m one of them. As a privateer or pirate you are one that likes to take risks all in the name of a good time and sometimes that means you get cut. This chest crest features the now famous privateers graphic along with the pirate yacht club name and a dramatic sword slash to accentuate the graphic. Wear it for your next adventure.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this pirate yacht club slash t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for sailors and pirates
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a pirate graphic on it
- Sword slash figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like pirate themed graphics will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this pirate yacht club slash t shirt:
- privateers yacht club burgee t shirt
- pirate yacht club crest t shirt
- privateers yacht club shield and sabre t shirt
- PYC sail fast party hard t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B) Half Chest
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.