Since Russia invaded the Ukraine a few weeks back it seems like the world just continues to go to shirt. I’ve had multiple requests for shirts supporting Ukraine and bashing Putin so I figured why not? Anyway, Canadian’s find it funny that the leader of Russia, Vladimir Putin is named after a french Canadian dish of french fries with cheese curds and gravy. Well that’s poutine but damned close enough. The other thing we find amusing is that in French, the seal is called a phoque. So what better than a PHOQUE POUTINE t shirt to let Vlad know how you feel about him in a Canadian sort of way eh?
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this phoque poutine T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people who like to support Ukraine
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has poutine on it
- A seal figures prominently on this t shirt
- Those people that enjoy making fun of Putin will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this phoque poutine T Shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length</ br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.</ br>
B) Half Chest</ br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.</ br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.