Apparently the most popular cocktail in the world is the “Old Fashioned”. This is pretty handy of course because if someone calls you old fashioned you can just say yes please and proudly show them your old fashioned cocktail recipe t shirt from the shirt bus. Never get stuck again when at a party wondering what to drink. When you wear this t shirt you will be the centre of attention, the life of the party, the person with the answers!
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this Old Fashioned cocktail recipe T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people who like cocktails
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has oranges on it
- An old fashioned cocktail figures prominently on this t shirt
- Those people that enjoy a party will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Old Fashioned cocktail recipe T Shirt:
- Marijuana stamp t shirt
- Frontal lobotomy t shirt
- Tom Collins recipe t shirt
- If the system is the answer t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.