If you feel strongly about homelessness then this homelessness activism t shirt is right up your alley. One day while on a weekend trip to a “larger” city we were sight seeing in China town. There is a square celebrating a hero of some kind and while we were there a class of young people was being educated about the accomplishments of the hero. On the other side of the square I saw this guy sleeping on a concrete bench and the scene really struck me as important. We had passed many homeless people on the streets in our few days of exploring. Many of these people were clearly aboriginal. There was something in this particular moment though that was worth documenting.
I don’t normally like to take pictures of people on the street. This fellow had his back to the camera and is not identifiable so in this case I went for it. The way the shadow of an off camera tree both shaded and protected this soul while he slept was striking. The mural behind the bench of mountains and trees lies in stark contrast to the concrete jungle that this person finds themselves sleeping. The hard bench and sidewalk contradict the act of sleeping. Anyway, I thought long and hard about what one can say about homelessness and in the end realized that a picture truly is worth a thousand words.
What’s special about this homelessness activism t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people who care about homelessness
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a homeless man sleeping on it
- A cityscape figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who want to end homelessness will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this homelessness activism t shirt:
- Full frontal lobotomy t shirt
- If the system is the answer t shirt
- Lort (Danish shit) t shirt
- Sugma logo type t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.