If you play a stringed instrument and in particular the guitar then you will recognize the negative space silhouette on this guitar capo t shirt. Dropped out of a red circle on a black shirt the capo looks almost like a Japanese character. When you wear this shirt only musicians will likely know what it is that adorns your shirt. For those that don’t know, a capo is a clamp that you can put across the neck and strings of an instrument to raise the octave that you are playing in. Many folk singers use these to get the guitar to match their singing voice. Anyway this is a pretty cool shirt for the musician in you life.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this guitar capo t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people into music
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of a guitar capo
- A capo figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like guitars will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this guitar capo t shirt:
- stringed instrument t shirt
- Mixed cassette tape t shirt
- Blinded by the light lyrics t shirt
- Leonard Cohen mural t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.