One of the most famous of all the rock and roll lyrics misquotes has to be from Manfred Mann’s Earth band. This was a cover of a Bruce Springsteen song that went to the top of the charts for the English band. The actual lyrics to Blinded by the light are “Blinded by the light Oh cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night.” but it really sounds like “Blinded by the light… Wrapped up like a douche another rumour in the night.” This blinded by the light lyrics t shirt chooses to embrace what most of us hear. Wear it proudly because pretty much everyone will get where you are coming from.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this blinded by the light lyrics t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people who like rock music
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a rock n roll misquoted lyric on it
- Blinding lights figure prominently on this t shirt
- People who like funny Manfred Mann lyrics will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this blinded by the light lyrics t shirt:
- 45 RPM record spindle adapter t shirt
- Guitar Bass Mandolin t shirt
- Mixed tape t shirt
- Leonard Cohen Montreal mural t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B) Half Chest
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.