Black flies and mosquitos are part of life in Canada. Every spring these little vampires descend in droves to feast on the blood of Canadians who have just shed their winter’s clothing, their soft flesh ripe for the biting. Many a picnic and long weekend have been ruined by these relentless suckers.
A mosquito sucks about 0.000005 of a litre at each meal, unless they get whacked in the process.
Only the female mosquito bites
Mosquito season lasts from May until September
Komarno, Manitoba has the most mosquitos in Canada
I wonder how much blood each of us has lost to mosquitos over the years? Enough to fill a blood donor bag. Maybe. The inspiration behind this shirt is our blood donor program and mosquitos. Canadian Blood Services, it’s in you to give is a great line, and mosquitos are ready to help you out.
What’s special about this donate blood mosquito t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for nature lovers
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has mosquito leaves on it
- Blood donation figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like a good parody will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this donate blood mosquito t shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.