You can make this shirt custom to your boat! I will add your boat name to this shirt for you free of charge. Message me in the notes section of checkout when ordering!
OK I admit it, I grew sailing on a Cal 29. My parent’s boat was a 1971 version built in Vancouver, Canada. They were the third owners even though the boat was only 4 or 5 years old when they bought it. I’ll tell you straight up that the old Cal is a great boat. It was built when fibreglass was thick and everything was built tough because I don’t think builders back then really knew what to expect in the long run. We still sail the Cal every summer. So indeed this is a bit random. I mean how many Cal 29s could there be out there? This Cal 29 sailboat specs t shirt shows the design from three different views just like the designer’s sketch along with the pertinent specs.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this Cal 29 sailboat specs t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people into sailing
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of a Cal 29
- A Cal 29 sailboat figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who own a Cal 29 will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Cal 29 sailboat specs t shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.