You can make this shirt custom to your boat! I will add your boat name to this shirt for you free of charge. Message me in the notes section of checkout when ordering!
OK I admit it, I grew sailing on a Cal 29. My parent’s boat was a 1971 version built in Vancouver, Canada. They were the third owners even though the boat was only 4 or 5 years old when they bought it. I’ll tell you straight up that the old Cal is a great boat. It was built when fibreglass was thick and everything was built tough because I don’t think builders back then really knew what to expect in the long run. We still sail the Cal every summer. So indeed this is a bit random. I mean how many Cal 29s could there be out there? This Cal 29 sailboat specs t shirt shows the design from three different views just like the designer’s sketch along with the pertinent specs.
What’s special about this Cal 29 sailboat specs t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people into sailing
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of a Cal 29
- A Cal 29 sailboat figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who own a Cal 29 will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Cal 29 sailboat specs t shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.