I’m a fairly environmentally conscious kind of guy and read quite a bit of news on the topic. Over the last few years there has been a lot of talk about fast fashion and certain retailers that push for consumers to buy into the disposable fashion pattern. At the shirt bus we don’t believe in that shit at all. Our shirts should last for a few years at least. I have shirts from the bus that are 5 and more years old, and that ain’t fast fashion. This Not Fast Not Fashion T Shirt is the perfect way to express your dissatisfaction with fast fashion.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this Not Fast Not Fashion T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for everybody
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has not fast not fashion on it
- An environmental slogan figure prominently on this t shirt
- People who like the planet will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Not Fast Not Fashion T Shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.