In the mid 1900s, world war 2 was far enough removed and the economy was pretty good in North America which brought about a sense of optimism. During this period mid century modern design took off and covered all aspects of life from furniture to architecture and of course toys. These toys often reflected advances in technology and looked to the future for inspiration. Movies and television predicted a time when people would live in space and use ray guns. This Mid Century Toys T Shirts celebrates that era and those toys.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this Mid Century Toys T Shirts:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for everybody
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a robot on it
- Mid century modern toys figure prominently on this t shirt
- People who love mid century graphics will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Mid Century Toys T Shirts:
- Robot retro t shirt
- Mid century space ship t shirt
- Mid century pattern t shirt
- 1960s groovy pattern t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
B) Half Chest
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms.
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.