We recently needed to clear an area of forest. Right away a good friend jumped in and said he would do the tree cutting. He got himself a chainsaw and within no time the land was clear and no one got hurt. We all know that person who just loves to cut trees. He or she is our lumberjack friend. The nice thing about these people is that they love cutting so much that they’ll work for peanuts or in some cases beer. Reward your lumberjack friend with This Guy Cuts Trees for Beer T Shirt the next time they do you a favour.
What’s special about this This Guy Cuts Trees for Beer T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for everybody
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a lumberjack on it
- A chainsaw figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who love cutting down trees will like this t shirt
T shirts similar this This Guy Cuts Trees for Beer T Shirt:
- Enjoy Dee’s Nuts t shirt
- I don’t know shit about that t shirt
- Neon Bar Sign t shirt
- Tom Collins Recipe t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.