All along the shores of the great lakes as they extend into northern Ontario you can find landscapes that are reminiscent of a group of seven painting. The pine trees remind us of Tom Thomson and the granite of A.Y. Jackson. This lonely pine tree t shirt has both those elements and really speaks to the harsh beauty of the Canadian Shield. The granite that rolls into Georgian Bay somehow supports life in the form of a single pine tree, bent by the constant winds but not broken. If you love nature and the landscapes of the Canadian Shield then this shirt is perfect for you.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this lonely pine tree t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people into nature
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of a pine tree
- The Canadian Shield figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like Georgian Bay will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this lonely pine tree t shirt:
- Autumn leaves t shirt
- Calm before the storm t shirt
- Haida style whale t shirt
- Lao Tzu nature canoe t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.