The first VW bus was built in the late 1940s if you can believe it, and it’s been an iconic vehicle ever since. As a kid a cousin of mine had maybe 12 or 16 old VWs in a field out behind his barn that were the bomb. A friend of his had left them there “temporarily” and never came back for them. Too bad because there was a whole range of styles and years. In fact my cousin did just take one and fix it up and it’s still on the road today. Probably a 70s van like this. He also turned one of them into an outhouse which was pretty cool to. The point I suppose is that for several generations the VW bus has been a symbol of freedom and good times. If you’re one of those folks then this Let The Good Times Roll VW Bus T Shirt might be just what you need.
Please be sure to check the sizing charts below before ordering.
What’s special about this Let The Good Times Roll VW Bus T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for everybody
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a VW van on it
- The VW logo figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like vintage cars will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Let The Good Times Roll VW Bus T Shirt:
- Vintage Chevy truck t shirt
- VW van illustration t shirt
- 45 rpm record spindle t shirt
- How to make a paper airplane t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.