There are many variations on the celtic knot. This particular version is what is called a shield knot. The Shield Knot is an ancient Celtic symbol of protection. This knot was placed near ill people or on battle shields for warding off the evil spirits or any other danger. It can be made in several designs, but its uniqueness lies in its four distinct corners. A Shield Knot is usually shaped as a square or appears to be a square within a circle. Besides being a part of the ancient Celtic culture, the Shield Knot is believed to have been used by several other cultures also for invoking the protective power of the Gods so protect yourself and your loved ones by wearing a Celtic knot t shirt.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this Celtic knot t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people who are spiritual
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of a Celtic knot on it
- An organic Celtic knot graphic figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who love Irish culture will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Celtic knot t shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.