If you have explored the various areas in Gatineau Park then you have probably been to Lac Philippe. As you enter the park you pass through one of the few covered bridges in the area. The bridge crosses the La Peche River just before Schnob Street. Sitting smack dab in the middle of the bridge’s gable is a large oval 1958 sign which is the year it was built. The bridge is red and really stands out against it’s surroundings no matter what time of year. This Lac Philippe covered bridge t shirt is perfect for those who love Ottawa, the Outaouais and Gatineau Park.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this Lac Philippe covered bridge t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people who love Gatineau Park
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a photo of a covered bridge on it
- The entrance to Lac Philippe features prominently on this t shirt
- People who like go to Lac Philippe will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Lac Philippe covered bridge t shirt:
- Outaouais cottage map t shirt
- Gatineau Park subway map t shirt
- Byward market grunge street map t shirt
- Cafe Le Hibou Coffee House t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.