The shirt bus is parked right on the border of Quebec and Ontario in Canada. Having lived here forever, I have experienced a unique mix of French and English that we call Gatineese or Frenglish. A general combining of the two dominant languages into it’s own, new vernacular. One thing I love about Quebec French is the way people swear. Where in English we seem to use bodily function and sex to swear, in Quebec swear words are generally directed towards the Catholic Church. If you’re going to venture into North America’s French region you better have this How To Swear Like A Quebecois T Shirt Tabernak!
What’s special about this How To Swear Like A Quebecois T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for everybody
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has French on it
- Curse words figure prominently on this t shirt
- People who like to swear in French will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this How To Swear Like A Quebecois T Shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.