Damn I love taking pictures of nature. One of the best things is to try and photograph a full moon. This full moon was a shot I took in Nova Scotia in a little town called River John. Photographing at night is a tricky business, trying to balance exposure with aperture and all that good stuff makes it hard to get a good shot. I like this one because you can really see the shadows and contours of the moon’s surface. The forest silhouette is from a totally different place. In the Laurentians Hills of Quebec is a place called Montagne de Diable. This forest is from a hiking trip to that area. Anyway when you put the two photos together they make a dramatic Harvest Moon and Forest Silhouette T Shirt that is perfect for nature lovers and those that like to howl at the moon.
What’s special about this Harvest Moon and Forest Silhouette T Shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people into nature
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of a forest
- The moon figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like to howl at the moon will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this Harvest Moon and Forest Silhouette T Shirt:
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.