In 1967 Canada turned 100 years old. Despite some black marks on the country’s history, expo 67 in Montreal was a high point for Canada. Hosting the world exhibition brought people from all around the globe to share in what Canada has to offer and put us on the map. Expo 67 was a huge project that united Quebecers and was a proud moment for the province. A multi coloured maple leaf graphic for Canada’s centennial was made up of individual, colourful triangles and is a symbol that still stands out today. This t shirt celebrates that time and is a retro bit of our history that you can wear today. If you’re a history buff or just remember that time fondly then this is a shirt for you.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this Canada Expo 67 t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for Canadians
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of Expo 67 on it
- Expo 67’s maple leaf figures prominently on this t shirt
- People who like Canadian history and retro logos will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this
- 1867 Canada unofficial crest t shirt
- Canada coast to coast t shirt
- Iconic Canada colourful mosaic t shirt
- If it’s not tartan it’s crap t shirt
About This Canada Expo 67 T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.