Ravens are one of the coolest birds going. They’re big, they’re loud and they’re the boss… not to mention a flock of ravens is called an unkindness. For the last few years there have been ravens that nest in the forest near here. You can always tell where they are because of the ruckus they make. They’re also fun to photograph because they hang out in trees in groups making it pretty easy to get a good shot.
Because they are so dark, you pretty much end up with high key photos much of the time. That is to say they look black and white even when they’re colour. This abstract negative space ravens t shirt takes advantage of that contrast. The two halves of the photo are separated by a tree making for an almost Mondrian effect of colour. Anyway if you’re a raven lover then this t shirt is for you.
Be sure to check out the sizing charts below and our return policy before ordering.
What’s special about this abstract negative space ravens t shirt:
- Special t shirts for men, women and children
- Graphic t shirts for people into nature
- Our T shirts are available online
- This t shirt has a graphic of two ravens
- Ravens figure prominently on this t shirt
- People who like birds will like this t shirt
T shirts similar to this abstract negative space ravens t shirt:
- Abstract snow t shirt
- Calm before the storm t shirt
- Lone pine tree t shirt
- Lao Tzu nature canoe t shirt
About This T Shirt:
- 100% ring spun combed cotton
- Modern fit with extra softness
- Tubular with shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Features 100% combed ring spun cotton for light, extra-soft comfort
- Double-needle stitching on sleeve and bottom hem
- If you prefer a relaxed fit, we recommend ordering one size up from normal.
Dimensions for Men’s Shirts in cm:
Dimensions for Women’s Fitted Shirts in cm:
Please take note that the women’s fitted shirts tend to fit on the small side from what you might typically wear, and it is advised to order a size or two larger depending on how you like your shirts to fit. Thanks
A) Length br>
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the shirt (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt. br>
B) Half Chest br>
Lay the garment down on a flat surface and measure it from left to right across the chest, about 2cm below the arms. br>
Measurements are provided by suppliers and garments may run smaller or larger with a difference of +/- 2.5cm (1 in)
Dimensions for Children’s Shirts in cm:
|Size/Age||XS (2-4)||S (4-6)||M (6-8)||L (10-12)|
Length: Shoulder seam at collar to bottom hem
Width: Underarm to underarm
Turn inside out. Machine wash at 40° C. Do not bleach, tumble dry or dry clean. Do not iron image.
There are no reviews yet.